We give you the protection you need so that you can get on with business.
Comprehensive insurance is available as fleet cover with one policy for all vehicles owned by the company for corporate cover.
Protect yourself and your staff with simple and modular healthcare packages, approved by local regulators.
Business Travel Shield
Business travel insurance is designed to provide automatic cover for directors, executives and other employees.
Find out more about our products
Find out more about our products
Why choose AXA for marine insurance?
- Global security and local expertise.
- The widest covers in the market.
- Worldwide network of offices and agents.
- Fair dealing and prompt settlement of claims.
- Competitive pricing and flexible approach to accepting risk.
AXA offers comprehensive cover for:
- All types of cargoes including trade and commodities, project cargoes and household goods and personal effects.
- Yachts/ Mega yachts.
- Freight forwarder/ logistics liabilities.
- Mixed vehicle fleets - cars, 4X4, pickups and trucks
- Flexibility to add various options & extensions
- Easy administration, simplified & competitive rating
- Breakdown recovery, road assistance, hire car benefit in case of private car fleets (SME)
- Large network of non-agency AXA approved garages
- Tailored claims handling solutions
Whatever the size of your business, we offer a range of medical insurance plans and healthcare solutions tailor-made to suit your requirements and budget.
- As a large corporate (with more than 50 employees) you may have your operations located in one of the Gulf countries or spread across the region. Similarly your employees may be residing and working in one or more of the Gulf countries but they may also be travelling across the world.
- In any case, AXA offers tailor-made healthcare insurance plans that cater to your business needs whilst providing benefits & service of international standards.
- AXA’s International Directory of Hospitals provides a worldwide network of 16,000+ hospitals for in-patient treatment.
- AXA provides easy and convenient access to a comprehensive network (In-patient & outpatient) in the region with more than 1,300 hospitals, clinics and pharmacies in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Syria & Jordan.
- AXA is authorized by the health regulators - CCHI in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia DHA in Dubai and HAAD in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
- AXA values direct relations with members and does not use any Third Party Administrator. Our advanced in-house claims management capabilities gives you a single point of contact to ensure better coordination and faster delivery of service.
- AXA’s automated services, web-based enrollment capabilities and integrated operations platform will help reduce the administrative burden on your human resource department.
Wherever you stay in the world, AXA has a solution to make you feel at home.
Coping with an injury or illness whilst on a business trip can be disruptive for the health and happiness of an individual. Companies can offer their employees peace of mind by providing valuable protection against personal accidents, with an insurance product that is cheaper than a global medical insurance plan.
Business Travel Insurance is designed to provide automatic cover for directors, executives and other employees making frequent overseas business trips.
- Cover starts from the time of departure from home or place of business until return thereto.
- Covers to suit most of your travel insurance requirements under a single policy.
- This Policy can serve for Schengen purposes available on an annual basis (12 Month Period).
- International worldwide assistance.
- Provided through AXA Assistance such as Emergency Medical Centre, 24 hours a day 7 days a week, Emergency Evacuation Services and Repatriation including non-medical.
AXA is one of the largest global specialists in Life insurance.
We can provide combined Health & Life insurance solutions, offering you a simplified single point of administration.
With our core business expertise, we can match your requirements and advise you during an efficient proposal and quotation process.
Wherever you stay, AXA has a solution to make you feel at home
AXA Group Personal Accident is a wide coverage with wider benefits, worldwide cover and 24/7
- Flexible and customized cover as per client selection of benefits*
- Extended up to the age of 70
- Selection of sum insured limitsas per our guidelines
- List of competitive extensions that make our product one of the best propositions in the market
- Easy in terms of application, claim filing and reliable in terms of benefits pay out.
Group Personal Accident provides a list of free cover extensions* that can be selected by the client:
- Exposure to natural elements
- Disappearance of the insured person
- Suffocation by smoke, poisonous fume, gas ordrowning
- Motorcycling, riot and strike, hijack or assault
- Worldwide territorial limits